Maybe a little hard to tell in some of these moody anonymous images, but she rocked her short hair for her boudoir session! It was edgy, and amazing, and so super sexy. Only a handful of clients allow us to share images. . . some would love to have their shared, but maybe because of their job or another reason, they choose not to. This particular client was okay with “faceless” images being shown . . . so here we go! Bring on the gorgeous backside shots! Here’s what she said:
- What made you choose Pink Door Boudoir? I chose Pink Door because I was lucky enough to meet Marie back in 2012 when she was starting out, and she has just been someone who always makes me feel so confident in myself and so beautiful!
- Before arriving, were you nervous? What things were you especially nervous about? Then, once you arrived and we got started, how did that change? I am always a little nervous before I do anything important or exciting, but this kind of nervous was different. You always have ideas in your head of how your session will go, or will turn out, and Marie 100% exceeds those ideas and expectations each time. I was completely comfortable almost immediately after arriving because the familiarity of working with Marie set in, and of course, the laughs started.
- Tell us about your hair and make-up transformation: Can I just say that Sam is phenomenal at what she does?! The funny part about getting my hair done was that I had longer hair the last time I did a session, and this time my hair was a lot shorter. Sam played around with it, and we ended up channeling my inner 90’s rocker style. It just worked, and I absolutely LOVED how it turned out in my photos!!!
- What did you love most about your photo session? I was joking before my session about how I might have been more excited to see Marie again than actually taking photos! Marie is the BEST, and I really cannot say enough about her. We spent time catching up, talked about everything from kids to travel to pets we have at home… all while doing hair, make-up, and taking photos! We did poses that looked like they might have been awkward to do, and they were, but when you see how they turn out, it’s just amazing. The thing I loved the most was just getting to feel so empowered and confident in myself, and getting to see Marie of course!
- After seeing your online gallery, how did you feel? So excited and just in awe of how gorgeous they are!!! I may have been stalking my email all week just waiting to see them, and I was definitely not disappointed! I don’t know how I would even begin to choose my favorites!
- What would you say to another lady who is considering a boudoir session at Pink Door? Do it!! Marie is someone that, once you meet her, you will for sure want to go back time and time again. Marie will make you laugh, she will get right down on the floor with you to show you every pose, and she will give you images that you can’t even begin to imagine. When it comes to boudoir, Marie is my person, hands down!