She originally booked with us as a gift for her 10 year anniversary. . . but I love how this boudoir session transitioned into so much more and became all about her! She also added gorgeous hair extensions from our make-up artist. . . adding the perfect fullness to her already beautiful hair! Here’s what she said about her boudoir photo shoot:
- What made you choose Pink Door Boudoir? I was researching boudoir photographer near me and researched a TON but Pink Door Boudoir had the most amount and most amazing reviews.
- Before arriving, were you nervous? What things were you especially nervous about? Then, once you arrived and we got started, how did that change? I wasn’t nervous, I just wasn’t built that way but I was just uneducated when it came to this process and immediately when I walked in, I felt like I was at home. I immediately clicked with Marie and her beautiful stylist. The rest was history, I was OBSESSED with this experience!
- Tell us about your hair and make-up transformation: My hair and makeup was EXACTLY what I wanted and WAY MORE! It’s as if I sat down and Sasa had known me my entire life. I wanted to obviously look beautiful but also I wanted to look like myself and not someone my husband would not recognize. To be more specific, I already have long and pretty thick hair but Sam took it to a whole better level and put extensions in my hair and it was a GAME CHANGER, best decision since I married my husband and birthed my beautiful kids lol.
- After seeing your online gallery, how did you feel? After seeing my gallery there are honestly no words! I did this shoot to give to my husband for our 10 year wedding anniversary and I tell EVERYONE that I think anyone whether they are single, married, whatever the story is, they need to do this for THEMSELVES. Not only did my husband freak out in the best way possible, but I gained confidence I could have never had until I actually saw for myself!
- What would you say to another lady who is considering a boudoir session at Pink Door? DO IT! I know a lot about regret and this is something you will not regret and cherish FOREVER! You got this girl! Thank you Pink Door for making my dream come true!!!!