From the moment I received the first email from Mr. Boyfriend about surprising his girlfriend with a photo session, I KNEW this would be special. He really wanted to make this a special day for her, and he covered every detail with me ahead of time. A few year ago, she was in an accident that paralyzed her from the waist-down. I’ll let you read her word below about the day-of session details. . . After her session, I posted a few sneak peeks on Instagram (they were killer, and got the most love from our followers possible). . . over the next few weeks, every client in the studio kept talking about how AMAZING the pictures were of “that girl in the wheelchair”. . . while her chair defined her in those photos, she was so much more. I met a brave, kind-hearted and genuine young lady who was determined to rise above her chair and live her best life possible. She was funny, charismatic, and gorgeous inside and out. She is SO MUCH MORE than her chair, and I am so happy she did a session with us. . . I’m a better person for knowing her.
Here’s what she said about her session:
- What made you choose Pink Door Boudoir? I received a session with Pink Door as a gift from my boyfriend. After looking at multiple options, he knew pink door matched my style and personality best!
- Before arriving, were you nervous? What things were you especially nervous about? Then, once you arrived and we got started, how did that change? Before arriving, I was very nervous. I’m in a wheelchair, and my body has changed a lot. I wasn’t sure I would be confident enough to make the photos look good. Marie made me feel so confident, and my nervousness completely went away! She coached me on which poses to do, how to adjust them, and really knew how to make me look and feel sexy. After a few minutes, I knew I could trust her completely to give me the best pictures.
- Tell us about your hair and make-up transformation: I loved my hair and makeup. Of course, I was worried about acne and under-eye bags. My artist knew exactly how to tackle those issues. I looked like a movie star after my transformation! I wish I could look like that everyday!
- What did you love most about your photo session? I loved the studio and how the scenes for the photos were set up- such cute style! However the best thing about the session was Marie. She truly knows what she is doing. I think she could probably make anyone look and feel like a model.
- After seeing your online gallery, how did you feel? I am so in love with my photos! I showed everyone I could, and they were all so impressed. I couldn’t believe how good I looked. I will cherish these pictures forever! I felt so sexy and had a new sense of confidence after the photoshoot.
- What would you say to another lady who is considering a boudoir session at Pink Door? I would tell any of my friends/family/other ladies to go to Pink Door. I don’t think anyone would be disappointed. I truly think the team at Pink Door could make anyone look and feel like a super model. You will leave the session with a new sense of confidence, and you WILL want to show off your photos forever! Marie and the ladies at Pink Door are definitely the best in the business!